Weekend Camping Reservations
Welcome to the Camp Reservation System for the Minsi Trails Council. We are glad you have chosen to come to camp with us. Please feel free to browse the registration system and pick a camp date that works for your unit.
- The water is turned off (tentatively) October 15 to April 15 at all camps.
- Kitchens are not available between October 15th and April 15th due to the status of water.
- Kitchen rentals before October 15th and after April 15th, do not come with pots, pans, utensils, refrigeration etc. You need to bring your own items.
- Between October 15th and April 15th there are no sanitary facitilites in Akelaland campsites. There will no camping in sites unless you make arrangements to have portable toilets brought in.
- Our Dining Halls are only used for meeting and gathering purposes. There is no overnight sleeping allowed in these facilities.
- Due to the safety of all of our campers, we now have a designated sledding area at the Settlers Camp Dining Hall. Sledding in other areas of our properties is prohibited.
- During the winter at Camp Minsi, only the road to the administration building and winter tents is plowed. The road to the campsites and other facilities are not plowed.
- Minsi Campers should pitch their tents on the platforms provided in the campsites.
- ALL UNITS MUST BRING THEIR OWN WOOD. IF YOU WANT TO BUY WOOD FROM CAMP, THE COST WILL BE $30 FOR A TRACTOR SCOOP OF WOOD. THIS IS APPROXIMATELY ¼ CORD.
Click here to make your reservation.
Short Term Camping Facilities Booklet
Camp Minsi Trail Map
Trexler Scout Reservation Trail Map
Camp Minsi Information