Powered by Popcorn
POPCORN, POWERED BY YOU!
Unit Budget Worksheet
POPCORN CONTACT INFORMATION:
Popcorn Key Dates
September 10 1st bi-Weekly Walmart Gift Card Drawing
September 24 2nd bi-Weekly Walmart Gift Card Drawing
October 8 3rd bi-Weekly Walmart Gft Card Drawing
October 22 4th bi-Weekly Walmart Gift Card Drawing
October 26 Take Orders & Prize Orders are due by 4:00pm.
***All orders must be made online using the Trail's End System***
November 9-10 Take Order Distribution
Popcorn Pick Up Locations:
• Aroostook (North) - Chamberlin Trucking - St. Agetha
• Aroostook (South) - SW Collins - Presque Ise
• Hancock - Fairpoint Communications - Ellsworth
• PV & Waldo - Pottles Transportation Warehouse - Bangor
• Penquis - Pottles Transportation or Osborne Family Farms - Charleston
• Washington - Jacksonville UMC- JacksonvilleNovember 30 Final Settlement to receive full commission
***December 3 Commission drops to 25% at 5:00 pm if unit is not settled ***
Click here for product catalog
Reach your goal faster by selling popcorn online!
Step 1: Go to
to sign in or create an account.
Step 2: Go to the
Send Emails Page
to send emails to your customers. Don't forget to follow up!
Step 3: Go to
Track My Online Sales
to see who has made a purchase
Join the $600 Club!
Every Scout who sells $600 of popcorn earns the following:
1. A $20 Walmart Gift Card
2. A $600 Club Patch
3. A chance to win a another $25 Walmart Gift Card and
4. A CHANCE to win a $500 Walmart Gift Card!
We are giving away SIX Walmart gift cards every two weeks! The grand prize drawing for a $500 gift card will be held on November 12, 2012. The sooner your Scouts join the "$600 Club", the more chances they have to win.
How does it work? Once a Scout sells $600 of popcorn, he is eligible to register. He can register by logging on to the Katahdin Area Council's website at
clicking on the $600 Club link
on the popcorn page.
Registration opens as soon as a Scout sells $600. The Walmart Gift Card drawings start Monday, September 10th. Once registered, the Scout will be in all subsequent drawings.