Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
- Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys to the knowledge and skills that they will learn and apply more thoroughly as a Boy Scout.
Cub Scouting offers camping opportunities for Cub Scouts through day camps, resident camps, Webelos den overnight campouts, council-organized family camps, and pack overnighters.
The Cub Scout Outdoor Program
Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys to and helps them develop outdoor skills at an age-appropriate level that will later be applied more thoroughly as a Boy Scout.
- Please locate the Cub Scout tab on the left column of this page to learn more about Cub Scouting in Minsi Trails Council.
The Boy Scout Outdooor Program
Outdoor adventure is the promise made to boys when they join Scouting. Boys yearn for outdoor programs that stir their imagination and interest.
- Please locate the Boy Scout tab on the left column of this page to learn more about Boy Scouting in Minsi Trails Council.