We are still accepting applications for the CIT program this summer and we have adjusted the price!! CIT's can now come to camp for only $70.00!! That is the whole summer of changing lives and learning how we do it at camp for only $70. For more information contact Vanessa Young, CIT Director at email@example.com. For more information on the C.I.T program, CLICK HERE.
Scoutmaster must be at least 21 years of age
Assist. SM must be at least 18 years of age
Volunteer for a week at camp as the provisional Scoutmaster or Assistant Scoutmaster. The provisional unit week starts at 1100 hours Sunday and ends at 1000 hours Saturday.
Weeks of: June 29 thru July 5
July 6 thru July 12
July 13 thru July 19
July 20 thru July 26
We will offer a campership in your name to a scout/unit of your choice.
· Organize boys into Troop/patrols at Sunday check-in
· Inspire unit to participate in Honor Troop and Whitmore Cup events
· Work with other Scout leaders within camp to offer coaching sessions on Second and First Class rank requirements.
· Organize Boards of Review for Scouts completing rank requirements at Camp
· Participate in Unit Leader events
If you are interested or have questions please contact Dana Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 348-1046.